A soft, nutty, flavorful Banana Chocolate Chip Bread is the easiest pastry recipe you can prepare in only 5 minutes. Whisk all the ingredients in a bowl, bake it, and it’s all set for the most delicious banana bread.
If you have some ripped bananas at home, what will you do with them? Throw them away? Or use them to make something delicious? Banana chocolate chip bread is absolutely the best choice I would ever want to introduce to you. The ripped bananas make the best banana bread with a naturally sweet taste. Besides, I added a few chocolate bites instead of a whole cup of chocolate chip to make the bread less sweet than usual but still tasty.
Banana chocolate chip bread also makes a perfect breakfast and afternoon dessert when pairing with coffee. If you are still grabbing it from your local pastry store for the treats, you may need to stop yourself from here since the recipe only takes 5 minutes to prepare.
What are the ingredients?
- Ripped Bananas
- Corn Oil- Butter is a good oil substitue in this recipe, which makes a buttery and moisture texture. However, it is healthier and has fewer calories when we use corn oil or coconut oil.
- All-purpose Flour
- Baking Soda
- Baking Powder
- Chocolate Chips
- Walnut (Garnish)
How to make banana chocolate chip bread?
- First, we need to find the most ripped bananas from our fruits basket and smash them into a puree with a fork. Whisk all the wet ingredients with banana puree and combine them with dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Preheat the oven. Transfer the batter into a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- Let the banana chocolate chip bread cool completely, and slice to enjoy.
What is the difference between banana bread and banana cake?
Banana cake has a lighter texture than banana bread, while the ingredients are similar. It is easier to make banana bread, which combines all the dry and wet ingredients in a bowl and bakes it. However, to make a fluffy banana cake, we need to beat the whole egg or egg white with an electric whisk until stiff peaks first. Then, combine it with other ingredients.
How to store banana chocolate chip bread?
Store the banana bread in an air-tight plastic bag or container at room temperature for 3 to 4 days.
More delicious bread recipe you may interest.
- 2 large Ripped Bananas
- 2 Eggs
- 3 1/3 tablespoons Corn Oil
- 1.5 cups All-purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup Walnut (Garnish)
- Preheat oven to 330 °F (170 °C)
- Smash the ripped bananas in a large bowl, whisk well with eggs, corn oil.
- Sift all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt into the mixture, and combine well with a spatula.
- Grease the baking pan with butter, and pour half of the batter into it. Place the chocolate chip on top of the batter, then add the rest to cover it.
- Sprinkle some walnuts on top of the batter, and bake it for 35 minutes.
- Remove the bread from the oven, and let it cool down for 10 minutes in the pan. Gently remove the bread from the pan with a knife, and let it cool down completely on a wire rack for another 10 minutes. Cut it into slices and enjoy.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 255Total Fat: 12.5gSaturated Fat: 3.5gCholesterol: 43mgSodium: 124mgCarbohydrates: 30.7gFiber: 1.9gSugar: 8.7gProtein: 5.8g