Easy and quick Eggless Tiramisu Cups served in glasses with layers of espresso-soaked ladyfingers and creamy, Baileys Irish Cream infused Mascarpone cheese filling. This ultimate tiramisu cups recipe is delicious, gorgeous and requires less than 30 minutes to prepare.
What Is Tiramisu?
Tiramisu is a classic Italian dessert layered with coffee softened ladyfingers and a decent liquor-infused mascarpone cheese filling. It is a no-bake dessert with a perfectly balanced taste in coffee and liquor. And obviously, this dessert is adults’ favorite. However, I got you back with a different version of tiramisu that kids can enjoy. Check alcohol-free tiramisu recipes Berry Tiramisu, and Matcha Tiramisu for your convenience.
Why Do People Love This Recipe?
Making the eggless tiramisu dessert in a cup is quick and easy. There is no baking or cooking of the fillings, and only combine all ingredients, assembly in a dessert glass. They’re ready to go in less than 30 minutes.
These individual tiramisu dessert cups are perfect for parties or big events. Make them in advance to save time and no rush.
Last but not least, these tiramisu cups are eggless but the taste rivals the one sold in traditional Italian restaurants.
What Are The Ingredients For Eggless Tiramisu Cups?
Eggless Tiramisu Cups only require seven (7) ingredients:
- Mascarpone Cheese
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Condensed Milk
- Vanilla Paste (or Vanilla Extract)
- Baileys Irish Cream
How To Make Eggless Tiramisu Cups?
First, beat heavy whipping cream and condensed milk in a large bowl until a firm peak forms. Then, add vanilla paste, 3 tablespoons of Bailey’s Irish Cream, and continue beating until well combined.
Secondly, combine the whipping cream mixture with Mascarpone cheese and whisk until smooth and has no lumps. Set aside.
Next, combine espresso and Bailey’s Irish Cream in a shallow bowl. Dip ladyfingers in the espresso mixture on both sides and transfer them immediately to a dessert glass cup.
Finally, assemble tiramisu cups with one layer of espresso-soaked ladyfinger and a second layer of the tiramisu cream mixture. Make a total of four layers for each cup. Sift cocoa powder to finish. Enjoy immediately or refrigerate the tiramisu cups for an hour before serving.
To ensure the best taste of eggless tiramisu cups, please follow my tips below:
- This recipe uses Bailey’s Irish Cream to add a smooth and buttery taste to the dessert. You may use a different coffee liquor as your preference.
- To make a creamy and stable mascarpone cheese filling without adding egg or egg yolks, please beat the heavy whipping cream until firm peaks, then combine it with mascarpone cheese.
Cover each tiramisu cup with plastic wrap and refrigerate them for up to 1 week. You may also store the mascarpone cheese filling separately in an airtight glass container and assemble the dessert before serving.
More Delicious Recipes You May Like
How Do You Like This Recipe?
I’d love to know how you feel about this Tiramisu Cups – Eggless recipe if you had a chance to try it. Leave me in the comment below, thanks.
- 1 1/4 cups (8 oz) Mascarpone Cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 tablespoons Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Paste
- 6 tablespoons Baileys Irish Cream, divided
- 3/4 cup Espresso
- 1/2 pack Ladyfingers
- Soften Mascarpone cheese at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Beat heavy whipping cream and condensed milk in a large bowl with an electric whisk. Once the heavy whipping cream becomes firm peak, add vanilla paste, 3 tablespoons of Bailey's Irish Cream, and continue beating until well combined.
- Add Mascarpone cheese to the heavy whipping cream mixture and whisk until smooth and has no lumps. Set aside.
- Fill a shallow bowl with espresso and add the rest 3 tablespoons of Bailey's Irish cream. Break each ladyfinger into half and dig them in the espresso mixture on both sides. Then, transfer them immediately to a dessert glass cup.
- Assemble tiramisu cups with one layer of espresso-soaked ladyfinger and a second layer of the tiramisu cream mixture. Make a total of four layers for each cup. Sift cocoa powder to finish.
- Enjoy immediately or refrigerate the tiramisu cups for an hour before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 493Total Fat: 21.4gSaturated Fat: 11.6gCholesterol: 130mgSodium: 114mgCarbohydrates: 60.7gFiber: 2gSugar: 32.4gProtein: 13g