White Rabbit milk tea is a sweet and creamy taste milk tea made with real White Rabbit candies. This milk tea becomes very popular in tea shops; however, it is simple to make at home with only 3 ingredients.
What is White Rabbit Creamy Candy?
- White Rabbit Creamy Candy is a sweet, milky flavor candy with a soft and chewy texture that originated from Shanghai Guan Sheng Yuan Food. Ltd. Each candy is wrapped with edible think paper from the outside, which is made of sticky rice.
- In 2008, the White Rabbit Creamy Candy was banned worldwide since the chemical melamine was found in milk. The next year, the candies returned to the market with a new name, “Golden Rabbit Creamy Candy.” The issue was solved by using the milk from Australia for its manufacture.
- The original White Rabbit Creamy Candy is safe to eat now by using the milk from New Zealand.
What are the ingredients for making White Rabbit Milk Tea?
- 6 White Rabbit Creamy Candies
- 250ml Milk
- 2 Lipton Tea Bags
Tips for melting White Rabbit creamy candies in milk.
- Heat the candies with milk in a saucepan over medium fire. Keep stirring the milk while cooking with a spatula to avoid the candies stick to the bottom of the saucepan.
What are the calories in this milk tea?
- The milk tea contains 271 calories by itself.
Is milk tea high in carb?
- Since the milk tea is made with half black tea and half fresh milk, it is not high in carb. However, the toppings of the milk tea, such as boba, sweet potato tapioca balls, and taro balls, are high in carbs.
What to serve with the White Rabbit milk tea?
- The milk tea is a great company with Double-Layer Matcha Cheesecake, Cream Puff, and egg tarts for an afternoon tea set.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 6 White Rabbit Creamy Candy
- 250g Milk
- 2 Lipton Teabags
- Making the black tea in a teapot, add 2 tea bags with 500ml boiling water. Remove the tea bags from the teapot after 20 minutes.
- In a saucepan, add 6 White Rabbit candies and 250g milk, cook it with medium heat. Keep string while cooking. Cook it for 10 minutes until the candies are melted.
- Combine the black tea and milk mixture in a glass, mix well. Add taro balls and sweet potato tapioca balls for its topping. Enjoy it.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 271Total Fat: 5.8gCholesterol: 15.5mgSodium: 52mgCarbohydrates: 49.6gFiber: 0gSugar: 25.3gProtein: 5g